Monday, May 16, 2011

Strated to be busy

Oh my gosh. Althought my university life will be start on this Sunday, but I will be so damn busy start from today. erm... Should be said as started since last Saturday? May be.

Last Friday, JPA result announced. Sigh. I didn't get it! Thus, I will be leaving to Petaling Jaya, for University Tunku Abdul Rahman. Have to report myself there on 23rd of May. Foundation in art. Multimedia and Graphic Design. But I was thinking that I will transfer my course to Interior Design or Architecture. Something like that. Now just focus on the foundation course.

As I got 9As, UTAR offer full scholarship. But yesterday only I knew that, once I can't achieve the target, scholarship will be terminated and even repay the fund. Then, Ai Ying! Jaga-jaga ya~

Tomorrow, leaving to KL for Junior Circuit GP Final. 18-22. I'm playing single this time. You know what? This is the 1st time I qualified for playing single in GP Final. Never before. So happy. Fulfilled my 'wishful thinking'.

Last 2 weeks ago attended the tournament for MAKSAK. After I enter final, then only I realized that 19-22 will be the MAKSAK team event at Kedah. Sincerely, CLASHED. It's okay. I'm still state player, I will go for GP. But the boss asked me to play that right after I have done my part at GP. Someone will take me there. Sigh. Is it necessary to tighten my schedule?

My mom has been talking about that. I don't mean to do so! Anyway, I'll try my best to get home before 22. Before 22! Not on 22!

Yesterday went to Tesco at Station 18. Bought so many stuff. Boxes, everyday-use, 2 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags. I like the high heel and the bag so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment