Thursday, May 26, 2011

My way form Petaling Jaya to my home

Orientation week at UTAR. I tell you what, so-called orientation week is a bursting of information week. Too many information was thrown to us until I got my mind blank on what to so. They like to use short form of the department name, for example Department Of Student Affairs as DSA. Not only one but every department they did. So confusing for us as a new student there.

Day 1
My mom was still with me. No worries for me. My mom took me there and took me home. Then she went home. She was all the way at PJ just to guide me and skipped job.

Day 2
Too nervous, because it was the day I have to start to stand on my own. (Walk on my own actually) Because roommate and I didn't buy the bus ticket, we can only walk there. Walked for 25 minutes with sweat.



This was my breakfast for 2nd day of orientation.


Day 3

Bus ticket was bought. We went there by bus. Luckily the station I wait is the 1st station of the route for the UTAR bus, I got a comfortable seat. You know how crowded in the little small bus? Even worst than GP when I was taking bus form hotel to court!


And again this is the breakfast of 3rd day of orientation.


After orientation, mass call as the last, it was already 5.30pm. There was UTAR bus at 5.30pm. But almost 800 student wanted to go back(some went home by own car or followed theier parent) That was impossible for me to squeeze inside the bus. We decided to walk home. 5.30pm is something like time after work. At KL, sure will traffic jam. I reached home after 25 minutes of walk but still I had not seen the bus passed by. WALK HOME EVEN FASTER THAN TAKING BUS.


I was rushing as I wanted to go home, taking the train at 9. But the counter close at 8. And that was my 1st time from KL to Ipoh all alone. I took 4 types of vehicles per day. Morning I was in the UTAR bus.

After bathing, I started heading to my route to home. I took taxi to the LRT station. By the way, the taxi driver taught me what to do when entering taxi, is to check the vehicle registration number and check the cert at the front. As for safety~


Taxi~



Took in the taxi, ALONE!


After reaching LRT station, of course, I took the LRT station to KL Sentral. 3rd vehicle.

After that, went to buy train ticket. RM25. I think next time when going back, I have to consider bus, cheaper I guess.


This is the train ticket. 9pm. Coach D place 8D



Then my dinner time. At KFC. snack plate...



So boring waiting the train. Took a picha of my nice high heels. I was wearing it whole day. From U until reaching home. But of course not during I bath.


The train arrived. And 4th vehicle-train.


The train.


Me(In the train finally)


11.30pm. I reach Ipoh. My mom came and picked me up. And I'm safe as the 1st try of being alone doing so many things... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment