Thursday, May 5, 2011

Design course or JPA scolarship for tourism?

I'm seriously having contradiction. I'd love design. I want it since I was small. So, I'm going to start my University life soon. However, it really needs a lot of money! For example, I rent a room for 250 sharing with another girl. Then, one of my friend said that, at Petaling Jaya there, he spent 5 to 6 hundreds to eat! Some more other expenditure, almost 1000 per month~

So, I was thinking, erm should said to be hoping to get JPA scholarship! The course provided is Tourism. I'm ok with that too. At least, if I can get that, go for that, I can even study oversea and without spending a lot of money as study design.

Conclusion is, JPA is the best, but how about my design? I'd love design especially interior design!Well! As for now, no way I can choose any more. I will be going to study at University Tunku Abdul Rahman if I didn't get JPA!

Hopefully I get JPA. This can save my mom's money. I can go to study part-time-course after I graduated and started working. I may be effort to pay on my own. Then still, I can continue my 'dream'. My silly dream may be.

God bless me!
Pray for me!




1 comment:

  1. JPA is not always the best. BTW, when you study UTAR, there's this sports scholarship. you may apply and with your result, you have at least 50 to 75% cut on your fees. Also, when you proceed to degree, you may apply for PTPTN, when you don't have to use a single cent from your parents to pay for your tuition fees :) JPA, after you complete your studies, you may be bound to the country; you might need to work for a few years under the government and you won't know where you're heading to. Also, you need to payback with a higher interest compared to PTPTN which is only 1%. So, think wise. You study for your dream, your lifetime job, not for saving your mom's money. If you really want to study, then put in full effort and study the course you want, then repay your parents when you succeed in future. Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete