Monday, May 23, 2011

PJ, I'm here

Just finished playing GP final. Erm... Do not wanna talk about the games there. (Teruk) LOL. Not so actually. Just don't feel like want to mention it here.

After the GP, I went home. Had my dinner, watching 'Yes, sir. Sorry, sir'. 4 episodes only. I reached home at 8.30pm. Then the next day, after my breakfast, online facebook, read those notifications. Soon, I left home at 12pm.

Oh my gosh! How many hours I stayed home? Sincerely less than 24 hours... Gonna be homesick? erm... No, may be. I will be home soon. Mom, don't worry~ I'm 18!

New home here. PJ section 17. Nice house owner. He talks fluent english, english educated man. yea, Man. Clean house. And you know what? There are so many coffee shop next street! Just a few minutes walking distance.

1st day of orientation. Starting still ok. But what is the f***ing integrity talk? Nonsense. I got nothing from there. Forgot to write on the feedback paper, ask the to cut this next year. I'm borrowing roommate's laptop, thus can't upload photos. Next week I will have my own laptop, I will share all photos with you guys~

Lastly, I will miss every thing at Ipoh, And... Wish me good luck in every thing =)

1 comment:

  1. How I hope time fly faster so that you will be back home soon. Maybe this is the first day you are away from home alone,that's make me miss you so much. You must always take care of yourself, study hard so that what ever effort that you and me put in will have good return.Try to mix around with people. Once you have get to know many friends, you life in PJ will be colourful..and soon you might not want to come home. :-))

    ReplyDelete