Friday, May 27, 2011

IMY 428

IMY. I had a new practice. Every time when I log in to Facebook, automatically I will type your name and read your profile. Either your latest status, or the comments between you and your friend and even stare at those girl posted on your wall. I can know more about you like this. I do not want to disturb you every time...

Yesterday evening, finally I saw you online as I had been waiting for the whole day. I explained that 'towel matter', by the way saying that both of us are in affinity. You just answered me with 'Lol'. Quite disappointed. First time you let me to miss you, second time I will aspect more from you. But I think for you, it's a bit too fast... Right? Taurus. But I'm happy that you are not longer like last time went offline like that or just did not make any reply. I'm satisfied.


You changed. But I like it. No. I love it. I really wonder, do we have chance?


That day I did a test. A male name required, of course is your name stated. Then 4 songs are required. First song is from Bruno Mars and this first song is related to the first male name that I stated. So accurate that I have put you and this song together. I'd love a sentence of lyric: Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment