Thursday, May 26, 2011

My 'house' at PJ

I have no laptop to use at PJ for few days. So now only I can upload some photos of my house and all that. Because I'm at home now!


The guy at the right, is the owner of the house. He speaks english only with foreginer's tone.



Only alternative to my room at upstairs.



The living room. Nicely decorated. But I have not seen any one sitting here watching television or doing any thing else right here for the few days I was there.



My desk. Looks a bit messy. Lazy to tidy up as I got ready to sleep when I took this.


My bed. All pink except the pillow. I wonder why it is not included in the bedsheet set?


I brought mostly long pants and t-shirts. That's why they aren't hanging.



The bus ticket. You know what? Yesterday after orientation, there was too many people taking bus, no more places to sit. So my roommate and I decided to walk home. We found that was a terrible traffic jam. After 25 minutes of walking, the bus still stucked. And after that 25 minutes, I was taking bath at home. WALK HOME EVEN FASTER THAN TAKING BUS!

=) I'm a registered UTAR student~

No comments:

Post a Comment