Thursday, May 26, 2011

love 428

23 May 2011
I borrowed my roommate's laptop to online. Saw your thumbnail in the chat list. As you have been there more longer than me, and I wanted to know how to take bus, so I asked you.

So surprise that you asked more than I asked. 1st time ever you be the one asking questions. Normally I will be asking and you will be saying like 'yupp..', 'nono' this kinda respond. But that day you asked me so many questions.

And then, I send 'imy' to you. But you do not know the meaning. Then I wished to keep quiet, as I worry once I say the meaning you will appear offline. But you send 'zzz'. I just don't feel like wanna disappoint you, I told you the meaning of 'imy' is I miss you.

Soon, I asked 'can?' I really thought that you would just keep quiet and don't do any reply. But my prediction all gone wrong! So happy I got it wrong! You say 'can, I didn't say cannot also'

Oh my gosh! Suddenly feel like I can fly. 1st few minutes before that I was message-ing with Tze Ai. I said I miss her, she said what if you say you miss me? I say I would jump out from the balcony. When I saw your reply--can.. I didn't say cannot also, I just felt like I almost wanna jump.

So happy! So damn happy! But I have to give back the laptop, so I have to offline. I asked can just chat on sms, you do reply that you don't reply because expensive. You told me why but not I asked why!

After that, about 5 minutes ago, my roommate went to take bath, so I quickly online to chat with you. You offline! Looks normal, but I feel that you wait for me, you knew I was going to offline, you chat with me until I offline then only you offline~

LOL. I'm really happy. Even feel sweet just drinking water. =)
Just wanna say... I love 428!

No comments:

Post a Comment