Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Heavy rain+3hours of waiting


This morning, class started at 8am. I woke up at 6.30am. 7.10am I was ready to go to bus station. When I looking for my stock, OMG. Heavy rain started. When I went to the door, locking the door, thunder some more. Held that umbrella, my long pant all wet. Pity me...


Reached school, entered Critical Thinking class. I like that lecturer, Mr. Lau. He's so cute~ LOL.


Class ended at 10am. I rushed to another block for photo taking section. Flooded with people...

You know how long I have been wating at the end of this corridor? Exactly 3 hours... My leg feels nothing right now... I was having class from 12-1pm. I queued at 10, 3 hours of waiting, what happened was, when I finish the photo taking section, that particular class ended too. I missed my class on the 2nd day of school!


But luckily, I got to know 3 new friends. We were chatting in that 2 hours(1st hour have not started talking yet). Laughing at those gag, IQ questions, and talking the couple there. The couple too over, hugging in front of about 200 people! Didn't they feel shame on it? Like acting drama... Faint!


After the photo taking, 4 of us had lunch together. =) happy chatting, laughing and eating with them. And they were same class as me for the Critical Thinking class and also the class that we missed together which is Mathematics for Social Science. One broadcasting, one advertising and one... I don't know what mass what. But totally same stream as me. =)

This is what I got for 3 hours for waiting. But this is temporary pass.


Do I look formal enough?? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment