Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh! Again, I'm sorry.

When I was trying my best to translate my piece of 'essay' to english so that I can post here. But no wonder, still, I'm hurting other friends. I know I can say nothing. Just sorry.

Kwee Yee, I know you are a straight forward girl. Any unhappy, you will show it on your face. And few months ago only I realised, this kind of friends is the real friend. They will not talk bad about you behind you. They will straight away tell you your mistake.
I was glad at that moment I did have you at my side supporting me. Sincerely, your name is in my diary book.

Mei Shan, I also wanna thank you. You sat quietly beside me. You will warn some other guys when they were trying to ask me on that matter. And any things happened on the facebook without my awareness, you advised me to change photo or help me to get know who is the one saying me badly by a page anti-ing me.

Grace, whenever I think of you on friendship matter, I remembered that I was beside you when you were facing the same problems. And you did the same way to me too. You try to help me out by inviting me to be with you always so that I would not think too much. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment