Monday, May 9, 2011

MAKSAK

Friday, When I was teaching tuition, suddenly received a call from Sir Zambri asking me to attend a tournament with Foo... Then, we went there without any information.

When I reached there, then only I know Foo and I have to play single and double.Saturday play 2 game for single and 2 game for double. Sunday was the final already...

Single I vs Foo. Actually quite nervous me. Her power is strong enough that I cannot overcome her in the game. Luckily she is weak in fitness. I knew she will lose if I play rubber game with her. Then, 1st game I lost 22-20. How close. Then 2nd and 3rd game got back.

So I got both champion for single and double... With award, 2 'gold' medal and total cash for RM190...



1st set in the game playing with Foo, the string gone...><


Yeah! Erm... said to be last medal before I start my University life...


Yuhoo... Medal and CASH!!!


Love this two little Gold ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment