Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ice-breaking

Again another ice-breaking session. I blog because I'm waiting my hair to dry. Now is 12.34am.


Monday, we were told that we will have ice-breaking program which is to do a model and that will be used to design the Architecture UTAR T-shirt. 30 over Y1S1(Year 1 Semester 1) are to divided into 10 groups with each group has seniors from different year of class. SO FORTUNATELY that, suppose to have around 3 to 4 of Y1S1 students in the same group, but I'm the only one! They asked for mind about Architecture and to draw something. OMG! That was my first day of Architecture! I know nothing! But I can cope.

Rough concept
another rough concept.
Wednesday continue to develop the idea of it and start to do. We failed the first and decided to change all over. As our group seniors are always not around, so we were late. I had one meal for whole day at 6pm! Cause I don't have time to eat. OMG! Is it life of architect?

Friday, means today. We have done the model. And started to design our Polo T-shirt. And I learned how my senior presented today. He is the best presenter among all the 10 groups. He caught attention. One of the lecturer also like the story of our model.

After that, they had ‘Tug of War'. I didn't join. Cause we were not in sport attire. I just skipped. Around 7pm, they announced the winner of the model. From first we fail and we did not know what we did, and finally, our group got 2nd runner up! OMG! My group won! And we got a note book with a Architect's signature.




Polo T deign

Logo



Design Statement

Then we started the treasure hunt at 8pm. Unbelievable that I ran up and down in UTAR in the night for 2 hours. Among 10 games, the most impressive one is that : I bite 5 layers of biscuit in my mouth, they put earphone to me and I sang! All the biscuit in my mouth, I sang and my teammate have to guess what was I singing. Can you imagine that? I also did not hear how bad I sang cause the earphone was so loud. A lot more games. Quite funny. We finished at 10pm and I went to 'yum cha' with friends. I reached home at 12pm. Tiring but I am happy because I can really ice-break with my classmates.

Station Game Card

My teammates. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment