Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Orientation Day 2

What a boring day. The talk was boring. The mass call is totally same as what I heard last year during the foundation orientation. Mr. Chua's speech, even some of the 'jokes' are same as last year.

Then, everyone so desperate to attend the Examination Award and Scholarship thing as most of us want to apply PTPTN loan. It was crowded! But that slot was unfortunately disappointing! The speaker is so soft in voice, even with mic, we can't hear him. He prepared slide show, but did not put it in full screen. The words are long and small, we can't read at all. Asked him to higher his voice, he did it for a few sentences. Asked him to put it full screen for the slide show, he said it is in the booklet. But we do not get any booklet!

Most of us are disappointed, wanted to join the Sport Facilities Tour, but yet, it was cancelled. So what I have done today, nothing to do with Orientation, but someone.

Someone looks like someone. We went to bank, I helped to settle up some PTPTN loan staff. Someone was accidentally so close to me to the extent that I was shocked. Accidentally!

Again, the rhythm is playing in my mind. "high high, I'm so high! high high, in the sky!" Tomorrow we gotta meet up again for the staff again. Yeah!
I got electric shock today!

No comments:

Post a Comment