Sunday, June 3, 2012

Extreme Park Game

Wednesday, my friend asked me to play for his team suddenly. I did not want to join but since he said my Perak friends are in. So, I joined.

Lucky or what? We are semifinalist. So? We got shuttlecock, mini bag, trophy, and cash RM50. Not bad. The weekend that I can't go back hometown, can earn RM50. And I met a lot of my Perak friends! Somehow, speaking Cantonese with them is awesome! At KL, most of the time, is in Mandarin or sometimes English. I feel good to speak Cantonese. Yeah!



Cute trophy
Woops. RM 300. As our team has only just enough number of member,
which is 6, so we can have RM50 each person.

I only play mix double. He is my partner.


I quite like my performance last night. Especially the semi-final game. We can fight. I think I performed well last night~


No comments:

Post a Comment