Saturday, June 23, 2012

初恋这件小事

I'm watching this movie. It's from Thailand. This scene is about the girl at the right was chasing by senior, so she always sticks around with them and left the 3 close friends aside.(at the left). She doesn't want this to happen, she tried to talk to them, they just ignored her. But of course they have happy ending in their friendship.

This seems like reflecting my situation. I'm the girl at the right, at the left, one is Jia Qian, one is En Shin, and one is... Yoke Wah. I know how it hurts when being treated like this by friends.

She loves them, they love her. They share everything. The day they met, the day they held hands, the day they love each other. So do I.

But they have happy ending. What about me?

I admit here. SHE is the one I love the most among 4 of us. And yet, SHE is the one hurt me the most. If time goes back, I wish I never enter 1st class. I wish no one can replace me. I wish we are wives to each other. I wish you still love me. I wish we don't have a ending of the friendship. I wish, we did not break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment