Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friend removed

I have done something that I thought I will never do just now. I wanted to do so but I just can't. I removed somebody that I used to know.

It's not because I hate him, but the fact that I can't stand it any more. In the process I'm trying to put you down, you are already having your 2nd her after me. Sometimes when I roll down the page, I scare to see your news. Whatever post from you, it hurts.

I was thinking about it last night. I think, I am the stupid one. You wouldn't care. I have to protect myself. If I  don't, who will? I decided to remove.

After I removed, the page stays at yours. I felt a little bit of refreshed. I view your profile as a stranger. I don't know your life, I don't know you. Yes, in fact I don't know you. The one I used to know wasn't you any more.





No comments:

Post a Comment