Friday, June 15, 2012

SUKMALINDO

Finally. I'm free from the prison. Is it prison? In fact, not at all.

I joined the SUKMALINDO. It stands for Sukan Malaysia Indonesia(something like that). It's a match between Indonesia team and Malaysian team. It includes Volleyball, Futsal, Badminton and hockey.

Well. Badminton, we lost 4-1. The only 1 point got from Men's double. And in overall, Malaysia lost. 3-2. But never mind. I was enjoying this event with FRIENDS.

As it is a team event, we have to always stick around. This is what we usually do when joining team event. So, I get to know more about some people who I know who they are but do not know how they are. And in this event, I found someone is really funny which out of my imagination. Someone is not as cool as what I thought. Someone is so similar to one of my another friend. Someone who looks noob but arranged all the things well for us as team members. Someone who looks smart is actually always blur. Someone who looks great is doing something that will make us laugh. I love how I can discover all this things in this event.

We went for movie last night. Last day of the event. Before we can enter, we went to play games. It was really fun. I think, the room is full of our laughter and yell. Then we watch the movie named 'Prometheus'. It is so nausea until I felt like vomiting after getting out from the hall. Because we finished our dinner at 10pm, our ticket was at 12am. Suppose many of us are tired and should have fell sleep but what happened was, the movie is too nausea until we were all awake, very awake. Thinking back of it, nausea still.

Somehow, this trip was fun. One of the best memory that I can have as a badminton player. This trip is so different and special that people who are usually will not be around together be so close as a team. Kinda like this.

And... May be I can meet someone special here?


No comments:

Post a Comment