Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Egg drop test

Week 2 of Architecture. We were told to do a model for an egg. The egg will be drop from different height and not broken. The lightest is the winner. Since this is the first thing we do, so we were allowed to do it in a group of 2, means pair work. We were assigned to this on Monday and to drop it on Wednesday (Today).


Start with the rack for the egg. 

I initially do not know how to tie. But this is what I have done.

The egg 

This is the one my housemate helped me before the first try to drop.


While waiting for the rack, my housemate started to play with the egg.


But this stick break due to it knocked to the edge of the drain. And the egg? Broken =(




I believe it won't break. If the model drops on flat paved road, it did not knocked to the drain, it will not crack, it will not go wrong, and most importantly, the egg will not break. I stayed up late night until 2.30am for this model. My effort is gone. Sad case. =( Never mind. As experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment