Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A chance for both of us

What goes wrong? Such a sudden?
I will give you sometime to calm down. We are just so in love. Why suddenly have this kinda idea?

I have promised myself, I won't cry easily any more since that stupid incident. I swear. I know it hurts you when you heard I cry.

Don't you be that selfish. You can't dump me aside just because you scare of hurt when you know I cry. I promised not to be hurt easily by anyone including you because I believe you will protect me. I believe.....

We have to face our problem together, isn't it? How can you just leave me alone, leave yourself alone when something happen which only will be solved among both of us together?

I have never be that happy since the day I asked that 'possible?'. Yes! Never! You gave me happiness which I could never had until I found you. So do you think I can be happy without you?

That stupid incident was not your problem. Why are you running away? You have stolen my heart, please take good care of it. I'm heartless here. I'm heartless without you because you stole it.

How do we all expect no hurt when we are in love? Don't forget. Cupid released arrow as well. Somehow it will hurt people who in love.
Even Rose has thorn.

We can be more tough in this relationship after all. Can't we? I believe in it.

We have not been to beach.
We have not been spending each other's birthday together.
I have not met your mother yet altought I was almost there.
I have not told me father what's your name yet.
I have not cooked a meal for you yet.
You have not brought me to eat Japanese food as I have brought you to Korean cuisine.
You have not held me in hand while introducing to people that I'm yours.
We have not even step into 100 days.

Last chance. Again, POSSIBLE?

No comments:

Post a Comment