Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My cute him

I was busy colouring my assignment 2 in front of Hotel Pearl International. Then my phone rang. I did not know who was that at first but he is my boy.

I answered with who are you.



Then he kept on asking can we be friend. I asked who are you but he did not want to tell.


Some more he asked me whether do I have boyfriend. I guess is he, but I was not sure.


I answered that I have boyfriend. He acted do not know and said "my friend said you do not have boyfriend, who is your boyfriend?" I knew who is this guy~



Again I asked, who are you?!



He finally said, I know him. (I helped him to clip his fringe at Melaka for tournament) He said, you helped me to clip my hair. Then I know he is my boy.



Sorry dear, your sound slightly differen from usual. I was first thinking is you, but you talked about those funny things, that's why I did not sure.



Happy~ =P

My cute him < 3


This is the one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment