Monday, December 19, 2011

I should

It's been a few days I stay heartless.
I only feel my heart when you called me.
Other than that, I feel body without the soul.

I should have started to let go.
I just don't want.

It isn't an over.

I love songs. Especially some of the lyrics.

[The One That Got Away]
-I should have told you what you meant to me, cause now I pay the price
-In another life, I would be your girl, I would make you stay.
-Talk about our future like we had a clue, never plan that one day, I'd be losing you.
-Time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse.
-SO THAT I WON'T HAVE TO SAY YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

[Rolling in the deep]
-We could have it all.

[Someone like you]
-It isn't an over.
-I beg I remember you say: some time it lasts in love, but some time it hurts instead.

[Take A Chance]
-I know you know that's something here, that you cannot get past the fear, I can help you make it clear
-When you feel like trying again, reach out take my hand
-See how great it could be to fall in love with someone you can trust
-WHO WILL NEVER GIVE UP, CAUSE YOU ARE ALL THAT SHE NEEDS.

[Wish You Were Here]
-What I do to have you here?
-I can be tough, can be strong, but with you is not like that at all.
-I remember all the crazy things you said.
-All the crazy thing we did.
-And the truth is that I REALLY MISS

You did not reply my messages. You did not answer my call
But whenever I decide to let go, you called me. Only when I talk to you, I smiled.
People says, when you smile even no one sees it, then you really mean it.

I really do not want to let go.
I know how hard for me to believe a person all over again.

If I really lose you, I...

No comments:

Post a Comment