Sunday, December 25, 2011

19th Day

Yesterday I saw Kenneth's father and chatted with him. We chatted about you.

He called me and asked, "where is your handsome?"
I answered quietly, "he isn't mine."

He told me one thing. About a month ago, he sent you back and brought you to have lunch. He asked you, "you so handsome, do you have girlfriend already?"

You answered yes. He asked who, does he know that girl, from where.
You told everything. You told him, "my girlfriend is aiying."

How sweet. How sad. How pity.
Should we? Shouldn't we?

Everyone has only once that they meet the one who they feel that is the one he/she is going to marry. May be some does, some doesn't. How about you?

I read my diary a few pages and I read one sentence. I wrote there:
"he said:"I think she is the one to marry." <3 "
Do you still remember this? I beg you remember.

Merry Christmas. I pray to God to bless you and us this morning. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment