Friday, December 16, 2011

People who have their own idea

Yesterday was on my skype with friends discussing the time table registration. One of my friend felt curios why I am at home as I should have presentation on Wednesday.

He reminded me of the presentation.
That is the worst presentation I ever had. For the first, and I will make it for the last!

That case was like this:

Because I have gone home last Friday, so I had to go back PJ for presentation on Wednesday at 2pm. I PURPOSELY went back to PJ on Tuesday night and left PJ on Wednesday straight after my presentation. I did not bring along my laptop.

I asked my group mate to tell me any thing they discuss on facebook.
Alright, our 'group leader' told us that he will done the slide and written assignment at Wednesday 12am.

As I know I will have 4 hours break on Wednesday, so I thought I manage to prepare it within the 4 hours.
But then, on Wednesday, the 'group leader' only start on the slide around 12pm I guess? He only sent us the slide and written assignment through facebook AT 1.35PM

I damn angry seriously!

*He changed all the points that we have done for few weeks until late night.
*He did not tell us about how much he has changed the thing.
*He sent us the slide for half an hour earlier than presentation, who can present the 'new idea'(as it has been changed a lot) with the preparation in 25 minutes?
*He even late for the presentation.The part that he should present was just left there for us. We totally no idea about what he wanted to talk on that part!
*Even when I enter the class, I saw the lecturer was so angry! Saying us late!
*He left his house from Sunway at 1.40pm I guess, during the peak hour sure jam! He is late!

He totally changed the things that we have done for him but he did not tell us what he had changed. I know he knows the topic in his finger tips! But how about us? Everyone of us do not know what we presented! What the rubbish presentation?

One more thing I damn hate is that, he even msg us that the lecturer likes his presentation! HIS PRESENTATION! He did all mistakes but appear to be our own false, but yet he owns the praise! Is that fair enough? HIS PRESENTATION was great, then what were us? A flower or a 'mistake machine' to show how great he has done?!

People who have their own idea is hard to cooperate with. Because they have their idea what will happen in their imagination, they were closed into certain view point which is they cannot accept others' opinion if it is slightly different. Even is just SLIGHTLY different.

Conclusion: I will never be in the same group with him any more although he is good in knowledge but group assignment really needs team work. NOT INDIVIDUAL! The score is directly affect our result. 4/5 need to maintain 3.5 cGPA and above. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment