Thursday, December 22, 2011

The 16th day

This is the 16th day I lost you.

I just realized how much I imitated you unconsciously.

After I laugh only I realized the way I laugh same as you.

The way you respond people's question when they asked why.
For example, people ask 'why the weather is so warm?' Then, you will say 'because it's not cold'
'Why am I so hungry?' Again, you will answer 'because you are not full'

This is you. And I realized, whenever I heard someone answer this kinda questions, I will tend to answer them as the way you are. I just imitated you unconsciously.

One more. Do not know why my mom suddenly like to say the word 'noob'.
This 2 days she keeps on saying this word.
You used to say I'm noob. You always like to say me 'noob'.
Whenever I do not know something, you just said 'noob'. It's been how long I did not hear you say the word 'noob' to me?

I just can't forget any thing of us. How long I need to put all these down?
I do not know. But I sure, not for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment