Thursday, January 12, 2012

37th day

I met him. On the 37th day of B.

I can't really imagine this is what happened.
The love cycle really happens to me.

Seeing him happy with our friends, but he doesn't even look at me. Erm... He did. A glance. Erm... Few glance.

Stranger.

I thought I can be strong. I thought I can overcome that situation.
But in fact, I failed.

I saw him happy talking, laughing with our friends, my heart pain. Nope! I have no heart. I felt nothing. I felt like a I fall into a big black hole. I felt empty.

I reached house, I scare of being alone. I scare of being abandon. So? I do being alone, being abandon.

Wake up girl. Tomorrow start the game. You promise yourself for the champion. Don't you remember that? Don't you remember what happened during the last 2 GP Final? Those are the lesson. DO NOT REPEAT THEM!

Don't be afraid. You were just born alone. Nothing to be afraid of. Well, listen. Right now, you have nothing to lose, what to afraid of? Be yourself girl. Stay strong. *I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment