Friday, January 20, 2012

Is it coming back? Perhaps no.


This morning, my mom told me one thing.

He had a damn angry status updated. He like very angry, saying that someone has cheated on him. He was so stupid, being cheated again and again.

His ex did comment.
'Yes! End!'
*This was the comment as my mom told me.

Then, the whole status update was deleted.

What happened? Can anyone tell me? I feel like wanna text him, but I don't think he will reply. Seriously, I worry him.

I still hoping for him.
But others seem like do not agree.

Is this coming back to me? Or it is just a false appearance? Or I think too much?
My friend told me, not to put so much hope on it. I just don't know how to control it.

629, how are you? Will you reply me if I text you? Will you tell me what happened if I ask you? I still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment