Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's the time

I cool down. I calm. And I know, this is the time for me to change.

Credit to the drama, [The Fierce Wife], gave me some strength. I will change. A lot of quote from it is like a bullet shoot into my heart.

I will be a better one, waiting for a better him. Better than him. I will make him regret for leaving me. I will good enough to let him feel disappointed to himself. I will be.

I went to buy books. I love it. I bought it with the RM100 voucher. Left with RM100 voucher. Gotta buy some more after I finish these.

*I went to movie last night as well. [Ah Beng]. Funny + touching. Malaysian chinese, remember to support it =)
My look last night. I love this shirt=) Can anyone notice the the hair that I have highlighted? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment