Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm the champion

13-15/01/2012
Finally, 3 days of tournament has come to an end. IT'S TIRING.

But glad that, I'm the champion for the woman single for Masiswa Circuit.

For easy to understand, let A-the one I lost in final at Melaka. B-the one I won in semi at Melaka.

I lost to B in the grouping match, straight set.(I lost quite 'UGLY') It's quite in disadvantage as I have to play A in semi first. I won A, then played with B AGAIN in final. I admit that I look down

on B is the main reason I lose. During the final, yeah. I did it. I won it nicely. Straight set.

*I did something to make my game easier, but of course I did to myself, not by making her injured or whatsoever. It really works. =D

So happy right now. Although I really tired. Gonna sleep after this post.


I love this champion. It COULD be perfect. Slightly imperfect, slightly. =')
How good if Y is still beside me, supporting me, encouraging me?
How perfect if a hug or a kiss from Y after I get out from the court?
How good if I can share this happiness with Y?
How good if I can have Y to pat my head and say well done?
How good if I can see Y within my eyesight when I was playing?
How good if I can take the prize and go to celebrate with Y?

It slightly imperfect.
This tournament has come to an end. Our relationship also, has come to
an end. The real end.
Never mind, I will find someone like you.
My gold medal~ < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment