Thursday, January 26, 2012

yes. not coming back, going away instead

Every time I online I also click into his porfile. Although I am afraid that one day i would probably see his photo with her appears

Yet, what I afraid has just happened to me. As usual, I typed 'R'into the facebook search engine. This time I saw photo. You and her. Yes, you and her...

It's hard. I admit, I cry. What the hell? Can I undo everything even before we start? This shouldn't be our ending... It should not... everything happens wrongly. Everything happens suddenly. Can I undo?

I was not feeling well last night. Your shadow kept poping out in my mind. I never thought that this is tje ending of our story.

How much I regret for uploading the photo, do you know? What can I eo for myself. I have no idea... I just know I feel very pain. Any medicine to cure?

675, I love you. Sorry for.the late. I miss you, I missed.you.

No comments:

Post a Comment