Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's a wonderful September

Tournament is done. I have got 1st runner up in 'parent & child' mix double. *although I was not partner with my dad.



Then, suddenly, our relationship goes well. Extremely well, within a week. I wonder why? XD


These few days I really miss you. I can't even focus to do my revision as this week I'm having exam. Seriously, when I read the text book, 2 or 3 lines, maximum 1 paragraph, my heart flied to you. Luckily I have done majority of the revision before this. Otherwise, sem 4 will be waving hand to me(copy paste from facebook).


These few days we chat on phone. I remeber, Sunday we chat until 4am. 2 and a half hour... OMG! 1st time ever! It breaks my record... LOL.


We talked so much. What you like to eat, what are you thinking, what do you feel about me, what do you feel it's romantic, where you hope to go, what you dislike and etc... =)


I'm just too happy. LOL. Thank you. Especially last night's call. You said so many things that you dare not to say. Alright alright. Time passes faster please. After my exam over as well as yours, then only... okay?


I know you like I smile~ This photo for you, blek... Miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment