Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kinda nervous

Last night was my war with all foundation art stream student! It was kinda nervous before the war start.(the environment created by my friend perhaps) Oops. I haven't explained what was going on last nigh, okay. Yesterday 19/8/2011, 9pm was the moment we, foundation in art student, register for our next time time table.



It can be said as the war! If we wanna same class with our gang of friends, we would sit together and discuss what class or what time or what lecture and tutorial group. After that would come out with 1 or 2 or 3 pieces of time table which we planned. Then excatly at 9pm, registration will be opened for us, then? All will try to login, yea, try!


Before 8pm, my gang of friends already on their skype to discuss. Gosh. I was having my dinner, suddenly a call was made to me asking me to on my skype. Every body talking, discussing. * Sweat... They created a nervous environment. They even had count down for 9pm!


Luckily my roommate is science stream student, she have done it the night before my registration. She helped me to login. I guess I was the 1st among our gang to enter the page.


Then? I have done but some of my friend still trying to login. Yea. I helped him. I registered for him. By the time, some of the classes have fully-filled. After that he managed to change on his own.


While, one of my friend too, he managed to get all the same but except for one. Now still hoping there is someone change the class group, then he is able to take the place. Hoping, Praying, Wishing.


Luckily, most of us got our 1st plan. Well, I can name this as my 'final sem assignment'. We have started to plan 1 week ago. Then last night was my 'presentation'(to register). LOL

This is campus life.(perhaps)


No comments:

Post a Comment