Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I got it~

Last night I sent him a msg asking him to call me after he finish coaching, no matter how late is it.

I offline quite early last night, because my shoulder pain and don't feel like wanna online as he was not online. I waited.

By 11pm. I did received ur call. Unfortunately, it lasted for 29 second when it lost connection suddenly. I waited your call back, but no.

So I believe you might call me again, I purposely did not off my phone. I went to sleep. I went to sleep while waiting ur second call with dissapointment.

I fell asleep. By 12.30am. Yea! My phone rang. But without ur contact picha. It wasn't ur phone number. Well, I just picked up.

WEY~ Yea! I know it was you! I was satisfied this time. A short chat, we both went to sleep. Again, slept with smile... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment