Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's a busy week 11

It's already week 11 I have been studying here. So fast! And this week is kind of busy! Monday night went for badminton, I went at 8pm and back at 11.30pm. So after bathing, time to sleep.

Then come to Tuesday night. I went to cook in my friend's house. When I'm back, started my English Presentation. It's Radio Play which means we had role playing as a DJ. It was great!
Our group did it well! And I recorded it! Then only I realized that my sound quite 'girl' or 'feminine'.

Then Wednesday, I had to prepare my presentation for today. Sociology Presentation. My group was doing the issue of deviant. 2 example of deviant were binge drinking and HOMOSEXUALITY! OMG! Homosexuality is one of my friend's favourite. He has been looking into it for quite some time. And before presentation start, I had already known that he was going to ask many question.

Well. My presentation today is done. Done quite okay I think. I managed to present my part 'perfectly'? And I can answer some of the questions too. =) feel great!

I like my formal look today. Black blouse with lace and black skirt. Nice!
Today I had my maths test 3. How was it? I managed to get all the answer correctly I GUESS.

Tomorrow, one more test to go. English test. No problem I THINK. But some how, have to take a look at it.

Well. Story doesn't end here. I have much more thing to do in this weekend! I have to rush my design practical and assignment 2! GOSH! I will be having no sleep on this coming weekend... T.T

So... What should I do next after this blogging? (I'm sleepy) I will take a look at my english as revision, then... SLEEP! *gay lou, I miss you ya~

1 comment: