Saturday, July 30, 2011

Miss You =)

I was sleeping when you called me last night 11pm. When I heard the ring, I woke up quickly. Hoping that it was you as we had not chatted for whole day. Oh, yeah! It was you. I smiled and picked up the phone. You knew I was sleeping, just a few minutes of chat, you asked me to sleep. I was having my smile with me when I went back to bed.


This morning. I sent you a msg at 10 sumthing perhaps? I have been waiting but I can't get your reply. I was doing my homework until 2pm. I felt hungry. When I was about to eat, you called me. You have just waken up. You talked with your lazy sound. So cute :P Like kids. I like it. Yea. Believe me, I like it~



Well, after 10 minutes of chat, lost connection... It's ok. It's more than enough.



BTW, you have made me miss you. I want to see you =')

No comments:

Post a Comment