Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm just busy

You know what? I was too busy for past few weeks since I'm back from Penang. Busy with my pratical, assignment.

For that practical, I used total of 14 hours to finsih it. And for that weekend, I was so busy until I don't even have time to turn on my computer and log in to Facebook. *sweat

Assignment? Actually I have done it, just lazy to print it out. But then I wonder, so-called assignment, only need us to write 2 'essay' for not more than 200 words. At first, I thought, it's too easy. However, I found it's too hard to squeeze my 400 words into 200... And this is called assignment... Alright~~~~

One more thing, my shoulder damn pain these few days. I applied something. I pasted salongpas. Still pain. Exspecially after sitting a long time with the same pose...

Well, suddenly, I don't feel like wanna celebrate my birthday. It always ended up with bad things or unlucky day. Last year being punished to stand outside the class. Previous year also seem like I had a bad day. This year? I just said I wanna celebrate, but so many bad things happen together to me... >< My 'gor gor' promised to celebrate it with me, but then he told he he has to work. I have no mood already. Fine! Let it!

No comments:

Post a Comment