Monday, August 15, 2011

*sigh

Right before I start the title of this post, I sigh. I worry ='(



It seems like everything is changing. I dw! Sorry! Really sorry if I have made you misunderstand that day. I don't bother him. Who is he? I DON'T CARE! What I care is you!


Yesterday I missed your call. Such a waste! I called back but you were busy. You know? The last time we chatted on phone was on 9/8/2011 exclude yesterday! I told you do call me last night but you didn't! I purposely on my phone. I purposely turned off the silent mode. I waited whole night. This morning, what I did the first was looking at my phone. My phone just blank.


I so worry now. Can we just be like last time? Every day Facebook just to wait for your thumbnail to be in green dot. Every time I take up my phone just to see whether or not have your msg or call.


Missing someone can be a nice thing.

But for this moment, I know, I'm missing you badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment