Sunday, September 25, 2011

My besties.

Today I went to Jusco, Ipoh. With my friend, Wee Nee and another besties, Joanne.

Joanne, it's been a year we seldom meet. No. It's been a year we didn't really meet each other. Thanks for coming out with me today.

Happy to chat with you. I really miss those days. Going outstation for tournament. Unfortunately I can't have the best memories with you this year for my last-year official tournament. How good if you were with me for tournament, my memories will be super perfect.

Any how, I'm happy to have you as one of my besties.

I found that the way I tell something is damn interesting. I can make my friends laugh when I was having 'story telling'... LOL...
Wee Nee, Joanne, I knew 2 of you were happy listen to me, isn't it? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment