Sunday, September 11, 2011

'Don't care me'

You said 'never mind'. Okay. But still you act differently.
That day you said 'don't care me.' Just now you said 'don't care me'

Do you know how it feels like? Before this I said once. Don't you remember? May be you have forgotten. I feel scare.

It's weird? Perhaps. Okay. Let time to solve it.

That message that saying you want me, I still have it in my phone. You want me. Is it?

Y.
Don't like this. Two days. I didn't hear bao bei or lao po something like that.
Yesterday we didn't chat on phone.

Since that day we had our last meet, we did have chat every day. And every time at least half an hour. Without it now, it is more weird.

You said never mind. But you did mind. Sorry. I promise not to do so any more.
I miss you a lot. Miss that 'you'. Not this 'you'

No comments:

Post a Comment