Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The sweet things.

Since that day, I have get used to chat with you at least once before a day ends. Every day, I will look at my phone, wait for your call, but not message (you don't like to sms).

I found that the sweet thing when I chat with you through phone calls is, listen to your laugh. Do not know why, whenever I heard you laugh at the other end of the phone, I feel happy, satisfied. May be is because I know you are happy, so I'm happy as well? Or, is because I think that, guys only will laugh happily regardless of the way they laugh when they are truly happy with their friends or, the beloved one.

Is it true? Blek...

Another thing is, I like to call you early in the morning at 8am perhaps. It's 'early' as for you. So, whenever I call you, you will answer my phone with your lazy sound. I feel sweet too. But... I'm not simply call you to wake you up. I call you because you want me to wake you up. You know what? This is the 1st guy ever who asks me to wake him up.

It's a sweet thing! LOL

Well. That's all for this time. I come up to update my blog just because I wanna have my touch with the keyboard. I have a false appearance that I am PRO when I can type fast... LOL

Good night. Sweet dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment