Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Y.

I enjoy this moment. Every day will receive your call at least twice. Asking me what am I doing? How I did in exam? You said so many sweet things. You said you will be happy if I happy, you miss me. Wey... You!!! I'm talking to you. Same here. I miss you too...



Well... I have decided to go Kampar next Thursday. Just to meet you, kay? You remember to clean your room and tidy up ya... :P


Seriously, I'm bored with the profile picture, and I'm waiting for our photo to be uploaded. I should have taken our photo by using my own camera, so we will not be waiting here. Nehmind. Patient. Hopefully can get it as soon as possible. Or else, I ask my friend to take for us next Thursday when we meet up ya... Cannot say I force you although I'm really forcing you! LOL


That's all for today. Off to my revision for Mathematics For Social Science. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment