Monday, June 27, 2011

the third one

How can a guy loves two girls?


Before this, I hate those be the 3rd person intefere in others' relationship.


But now I realize,

It's not easy to be the third person.


I will never close with those guys when I knew that they have girlfriend.

So that he won't fall in love with me,

And same goes to me.


This time,

You are the one love me at the first,

then I started to have feel with you

But then, it's hurt.


I cried.

I dk why.

I miss you.


You said you love her more.

Me? You love also.

You know my feeling?

What can I do?


3 years, are you willing to let go?

3 years, not easy

3 years, I have never thought of that

and you have it

you appreciate it too...


You are so greedy.

Both of us you want too


She doesn't know about this.

But I feel hard for this. =(


What can I do?

Can any one teach me?



No comments:

Post a Comment