Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shopping~

This 2 weeks is school holiday for primary and secondary school. My mom came to KL and we went shopping. Shopped Sungei Wang, BB Plaze, Low Yat Plaza, Mid Valley within 2 days. And I had been wearing high heel for whole trip. My leg temporarily lost the feel. But we didn't buy much things. I felt that the whole trip, we had been waiting public transport. Or said to be taking public transport. Bus, rail, taxi... Waited until time wasted. Next time if my mom wants to come, I'd ask her to drive on her own... Or wait until I don't need to attend class...

The night before yesterday, we went to have Korean dinner. Reasonable price~ Can be considered again~


Korean's side dishes? SIDE DISHES? Is it?







Green Tea

Kyung Joo Korean Restaurant

Kimchi soup. Is it spell in this way?

So called 'stone rice' in Chinese. Taste good~

Rapid KL pass. But can you see there, pass rabbit~




Again~ It's me~

*Grace, don't scold me ya... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment