Sunday, June 5, 2011

My new stuff

Look! Is it looks messy? Just back 'home' after the 3days not staying at home but with many stuff kept on entering my house. From Thursday, I kept on bringing stuff back to 'home'. From my own home at Ipoh by my dear mom, and some from Wee Nee. And until today then only I have time to tidy up these things here.

First of all, these are the things brought by my mom from Ipoh.



HP printer, luckily it isn't heavy.
2 'bottles' of colour pencils.


Colour mixing tray. It's been years I didn't touch this since primary school.


Glue. Why don't I buy it here, KL? Because I dw to waste money. I bought 3 bottles, nobody is using it at home, so just bring to here.


Blade that newly bought.


Poster Colour. Also being isolated for quite a long time.


Colour papers


Notes that printed out from wble.utar.edu.my




And now move on to the stuffs that given by Wee Nee.


This is one of the bag. Not P1 okay~


Gouache. She picked from house as many of her housemates are design student and they are now no more using these kinda stuff, so she took and give me.


Poster Colour again. A bit dried.


Sponge


Apron


Obviously, sketch book as it is stated.


Colour mixing board


Cutting Mat. It is stated also~


20 inch ruler


Art block bag. But I found that my art block can't fit in... Wondering.




And lastly, a tool box.


To contain something smaller.


Set square.


Brushes.


Blade and I forgot what's the pen and pencil's specified name.


But the pencil I remember is for sketching.


This is called soft brush, right?


Colour pencils and pencils. 2B,3B and etc.


What is it? Forgot... :P


8 pcs wood carving set


I dk what is it used for.


A towel. Wee Nee said it is better to use diapers rather than this, because it absorbs more water and faster.


What again? @@ confusing with suddenly so many stuff entered my memory.


It dried. Have to use water...




I took half an hour to arrange them nicely, but still I have no idea on how to arrange it in my small little shared room? It looks crowded right now in my room... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment