Tuesday, June 7, 2011

07/06/2011

Today, my design fundamental lecturer distributed the MANDALA that we did on last week. I was thinking that I did it badly, I have no idea when come to this. She divided the artwork into 2 groups. One is for 'considered good' and one is for 'normal'. For those 'considered good' artwork, she said she would just show every one, as for the normal one, she would talk to each and every one one-by-one. I was hoping that I'm not the only one who would be going to enter the 2nd group.

So, she started from good ones. Suddenly I heard my name, Irene. OMG! Is it mine? I thought I did it badly. And it is grouped under 'considered good' LOL. I can't believe it...


This is the one~


Tonight, 2 rows of shops out of electricity. Then the mamak stall set candle for us. So I had a so-called 'romantic' dinner but actually damn warm. Any way, enjoy eating with my friends.



My dinner~><

No comments:

Post a Comment