Monday, February 27, 2012

Kinda like it.


Thanks for that call to chat with me.
Like to listen to your smile. Like I can imagine how you will look like when I heard that smile.

And I'm kinda like it when you asked me 'do we stand a chance'. You asked me in such a sudden, I did not know how to reply. Just said 'don't know' and said you are so far away.

Are you serious? I remember the moment we met, the moment you held my hand. I also

remember how were we. We were almost there before him.

How about the girlfriend that happened before me? Are you still with her? I wonder.

Well. 2 msg was sent to you but no reply and no call. Yeah. Cancer will not do the 3rd time when they got the 1st two time fail. So no more msg to you unless you call me.

Alright. Thanks for giving me a little hope. Let me know that I am actually HAVE MARKET. LOL.

To 629.
Do you still remember this number? Or 675? Gay lou? Any one of these? I will remember it, FOREVER. Cause you are my first.
Sorry that I will never wish you with her. NEVER. I'm not generous. She grabbed you, FROM ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment