Saturday, February 18, 2012

Totally different

Today, we had tournament at UM, again. The last time I been there as compared to now, my situation, my memory, my feeling are totally different.

Do you remember, last time you used to stay with me?
Do you remember you were sick and how I take care of you?
Do you remember the SS2 Murni where the place we had our first time to hold each other's hand?
Do you remember you had to go back Kampar earlier for the add-drop matter?
Do you remember where we had our first goodbye kiss?

I guess you can remember, but I beg you don't forget it.

Although we were not last long, but the memories we have, is not only that. We have much more. But glad that, these are only belong to YOU and I. Only both of us. No one can grab it away, no one can rob it, including her.

Still, I like to do one thing. Looking at your side face quietly without anyone notices.

Yet, I miss you, I love you, I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment