Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally.

wow... Finally Im done with my practical 3.

Practical 3:-
20 pairs of eys
20 noses
20 lips
20 ears

Since last Thursday(09/02/2012) I received this practical, I have not really rest well.

My sleeping time for this whole week:-
Thursday mid-night -1.30am
Friday mid-night -3am
Saturday mid-night -1.35am
Sunday mid-night -3am
Monday mid-night -2.30am
Tuesday mid-night -3am
Wednesday mid-night -1am

OMG~ and almost every day having 8am class the next morning. T^T I had not imagined that I will be able to do so! OMG!

About the procedure of course transfer from graphic design to architecture, I am required to hand in 3 pieces of building drawing. Deadline is today. Thus, last night again I have to work until late night to produce the 3 pieces of drawing.

But now?
Yeah! A bit easy. I can slowly start my assignment. Slowly, carefully, quality.

That's all~ bye my hardest week. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment