Friday, November 11, 2011

What a special 11/11/2011


Today is totally awesome day of me. It's more awesome that I had these things in 11/11/2011...

Today my Academic English have to hand in 1st draft of assignment. Then follow by those tutorials which I had no time to complete it last night. Follow by the Effective Communication Skill mid-term test. And finally my public speaking presentation. And the time was so damn pack. 9-11am, two continuous tutorial class which really need us to complete the tutorial questions. 11.15-12.15pm is the test already. The Academic English assignment have to hand in before 3.30pm and my presentation start at 2.30pm.

How do you feel? I know I have remove the stonessss from my back!

Public Speaking? How? Hmm... I think, still okay, not bad. =)

Any way, I have gone through my terrible 11/11/2011 on Friday of Week 8. Bye week 8!

Tomorrow replacement class, after that, Ipoh! I will be right back! Wait for me! =D



It's a special day. And I have got his message this early morning at 12.30am. Love too...

This is taken before my war starts.
And I did not sleep well for the past 5 days.
So, please ignore the dark circle there,
I know it's obvious. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment