Thursday, November 24, 2011

What the hell!

Why things that I don't really like keep on happening? I try to stand strong, please don't ever shoot me, I will fall seriously.

Today should be my best day. It was. But ended up? Like 'what the f**k'

Today we handed in our assignment 1 and studio journal as well as show our lecturer the assignment 2 progress. Why I say it was good day for me? Because my critical lecturer praised me! She did! I was not dreaming! 1st time for almost the sem 2. I'm so happy! She said 'Ai Ying, well done this time.' OMG! I almost feel like jumping up and down and up and down. I straight away call my mom~ =D It should be my best day ever! IT SHOULD

Another happy thing was, my friend said he is lazy to drive, and leave it to me! What made me excited was, his car is new! 2 weeks new! MyVi 1.5! And it's auto car! 1st time I drive auto car. Not bad. *ps: I even drive better than he does. =P

What turn me down? I don't feel like suitable to say it this way. I wanna sound it out but not to offend anyone. Today is one of my friends' birthday. We planned to give him a little surprise. I drove, bring them to buy cake and try to hide it from the bday boy. After all, we were having lunch happily. Suddenly, I have to go. So, that cake which I took them to buy, I do not tasted it, I don't even know what was it.
They started to comment on the bday boy's status in Facebook. I jumped in and mentioned that I missed that cake. But no one seems like care about me. They all are in their own world. That 'world' definitely happened after I leave. They all just ignored it.

I hate to be ignored. I really hate. *ps: Sociology term_out group. As I am typing these things here, I think am I too sensitive? In fact, yes. I know. I am too sensitive. But can't blame it on me. I have a terrible memory for my friendship. And it follows me forever! That's why I so sensitive about it. Sorry~ I shouldn't.

Again, I will try to stay strong.

What to do now? Just to think the positive thing. Like:
leaving to Melaka (although I do not have form to play tournament at all)
they believe me and let me play single (ONLY, I want double too =( )
lecturer praised me
can skip classes (but I have assignmentsss like hill to be done within 2 weeks)

Alright. Think positively girl. And also, I miss my boy~ =/

No comments:

Post a Comment