Friday, November 18, 2011

Still, it hurts


I have not been meeting you since a long time. I had a look into your profile. I saw something that I could never be pleased.

I saw you all wall post. She misses you, you miss her. But why not me? My tear drops as I scroll down to your profile. That used to be mine. I... I...


I really miss you. ='(
I really do not hope our relationship would go this bad. Do you know? It really hurts me a lot.
I...

What you all having now, was used to be mine. But now? None of the part of it I owned.
It seems like, I put all my love, relationship as well as my heart on a tray, and it's just given to you all like that. I left with heartless. I left with memory. I left with the memory that hurts me a lot to company me.


May be I should thank you? As you taught me how to be strong. You taught me not to believe in friendship but you do.
I never thought that, friendship can break like what happened in love.
I never thought that, the hurt that given by friendship is far more worse than what love can give.
I never thought that, the hurt that given by friendship is far more last long than love can.

I thought that, we will last long. But...
Looking at your picture, my tear just unable to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment