Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lazy Girl


When is my last post? I forgot. :P

Quite busy actually. since end of September

29-03/10/2011__Have had tournament at Sarawak, Swinburne University. I represent UTAR for my very 1st time. And yet, we got 1st runner up. (We lost to MMU Melaka team)
It's when I started my relationship with him. 30/09/2011_7.30am


Then of course after skipping class, have to catch up a bit, so I was busy doing my practical, tutorial, study and etc. Whole week gone.

14-16/10/2011_Have had UM invitation tournament. This? Unfortunately we have just quarter-finalist. However, I have got so many nice memory with him as well.

After 3 weeks, I have gone home. A lot of things happened. As well as I have had my very 1st date with him which only two of us but no others. We went for Korean cuisine. He likes it a lot. Then we went to walk around. It was a sweet one =)


Let's move on, my 3rd tournament in UTAR.
30/10/2011_Clash of Utarian. It's actually Klang Valley Campuses (inclusive of Petaling Jaya, Setapak and Sungai Long) vs Kampar campus. Well. Our team won in badminton, but the overall champion is Kampar.
*This day is excatly 1 month anniversary for him and me. It will be perfect if the 'coach' let him to play this CoU. But he just be rejected for representing Kampar campus, so, he can't come and that passed our 1st month anniversary.
But it's ok. A quote from him. 'We still have many '1 month', t
hen after that, we still have many '1 year' =)

I found that, my teammates for UTAR badminton are so good and so nice. The elder 'brother' always tells me that they are just like a family. Yes! It is! We are just like a big family with different attitude. We are the best team ever! I love you guys!

And again. Assignments start! ECS(effective communication skill), Marketing, Academic English and Sociology. Every time when I start assignment which I have to sit in front of laptop and browse internet, my shoulder definitely pain! Just as what happen to me right here, right now. Even when you read this as well. PAIN! Can you please leave me? =(

Today early in the morning, I and my friends went to Taman Jaya to draw. It's soft pastel colour scenery drawing. We went to a garden. That is a nice garden which I have noticed them since the 1st time I take LRT from my housing area. I have drawn a nice one, one of my female friend, she has drawn a MASTER PIECE! Damn nice, but yet, she doesn't really satisfied with it. As for me, seriously, not as perfect as hers, but it is my 1st ever nice drawing with COLOUR. (Because every time my colouring skill will spoil my piece of drawing) :P

I still have one more piece of drawing which is glass bottles with colour pencils. I have no glass bottles with me right here, so I have to wait until I get home.

Assignment for Analytical Drawing starts next week. OMG! D:

Keep it up! Don't give up! Do not forget to STUDY for next week sociology and ECS test!

That's all~ bye all.
This is taken at Taman Jaya garden. Public toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment